- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Self check-in with keypad
- No smoking
- No pets
- All planned events and parties must be communicated and approved at the time of reservation AND, if applicable, additional guest fees must also be paid in advance of check-in. Additional guest fees are charged accordingly: A fee of $3/guest gives your guest gate access to the property and the cabin for the day. This tends to work well for events such as birthday parties or bridal showers. We will be sure to stock additional paper products (toilet paper/paper towels) prior to your check-in.
- NO PETS. Please understand that due to the unique nature of our farm environment that the NO PET policy also extends to “service animals”. Per the airbnb guidelines, “If your listing includes a shared space and an assistance animal would create a health or safety hazard to you or others (EX: allergies or potential issues with other animals), you don’t have to host the guests with the assistance animal.” For clarification, we have a variety of free range animals that we feel could be endangered by pets that are not accustomed to seeing such animals. Furthermore, we have livestock guardian dogs on site that take their job of protecting our animals very seriously. They have been trained to view all animals that are not part of their “flock” as predators. For the safety and protection of our animals and yours our NO PET policy is strictly enforced.
- Overflow trash must be bagged, tied, and placed in trash can provided on ground level.
- Swimming in pool/river is at your own risk! (Our pool season runs from April 1st to September 30th each year and is available for use from 10AM to 6PM Monday through Saturday. The pool is closed on Sundays.)
- If you are coming off of the river and heading to the pool it is required that you shower in between.
- If you are using the kayaks please DO NOT DRAG! Dragging them up the boat ramp wears holes through the bottoms and guests will be responsible for such damage. Remember to use a two-man carry.
- Please return all complimentary use equipment to their proper location.
- The cabin is on a septic system. Please do not flush ANYTHING other than toilet paper down the toilet. Bags are provided for the disposal of feminine hygiene products.
- Drive slowly as we have free range animals on the property.
- Do not feed the farm animals without permission.
- Do not leave food outside in the grilling area.
- Please be sure to turn off grill when not in use.
- No glass containers allowed on the pool deck.
- NO DIVING into the pool.
- NO DIVING into the river from the fishing dock or any other tree/structure on the farm.
- Please do not climb fencing or access enclosed pastures.
- Please keep gates closed.
- Campfires only and only allowed in provided fire pit. NO BONFIRES!
- Because we take extreme precautions with the health of our flock please understand that access to the chicken coops is restricted to our Farm Tours only. If interested please inquire.
- Gate access code is for registered guests only.
- Lastly, please know that we LOVE sharing the farm with our guests but ask that you PLEASE RESPECT THE AREA AROUND OUR PRIVATE HOME. Guests have full access of the driveway from the entrance all the way to the river. This provides a great running track or just a nice place for sunrise/sunset strolls. The driveways to the right of the guest driveway (coming into the property) are for personal family use only. This would also include the yard to right of said driveway.
Thanks a bunch for your understanding and compliance.